The work in a private session can extend far beyond being headache free, fatigue free, or the ending of lower back pain. It has the potential to optimize the function of every system in the body from the muscles, to digestion, circulation, and immunity. A personalized practice can deliver emotional well-being, spiritual resilience, buoyancy, joy and freedom. It can transform your relationship with pain, become an opportunity and catalyst for deep change and a way to consciously move more towards living a life according to your values.
In private sessions students learn how various conditions manifest in their body. This offers immediate help and facilitates a new awareness of our blind spots. When we see the roots of pain we can move beyond temporary fixes and toward the journey of healing completely in body, mind, and spirit.
WHY WORK WITH ME?
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Postural analysis
- Specific movements for your particular needs or challenges
- A home practice
- Hands-on guidance
- Email and phone support
- Drawings and notes
- Intelligent modifications
- Building blocks to challenging poses
- Techniques and methods to work to your capacity
- Tools to develop confidence, strength, stamina, and grace
- Tools from eastern philosophy to work with the psychological and emotional aspects of being human
WHY DO A PRIVATE LESSON?
- Learn the foundation
- Deepen / advance your practice
- Move past blocks and challenges
- Learn specific actions and gain greater ability to do movements
- Work with your challenges (physical or emotional)
- Learn the philosophy and how to apply it to life
- Back Pain
- Sacro-Iliac Pain
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hormonal Challenges
- Carpal Tunnel
- Heart Disease
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Overweight and Obesity
- Anorexia or Bulimia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome or Digestive challenges
- Concentration (ADD / ADHD)
- Learning how to practice while injured (gain the tools to staying strong and flexible while healing and learn modifications to stay with a regular class)
- And much more!
- Cancellation within 24 hours required
- Same day cancellations will be charged 100% of the scheduled service price.
- If you do not call to cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged full price for the scheduled service.
Sessions are available at my studio or at your home. There is an additional travel fee of $25 for a session at your home.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Workshops, Classes, Podcasts and More!
“When I met Kendra, I was in a lot of pain, and nothing I did seemed to make a difference. She dove in headfirst, and gave me her complete focus and support. Kendra challenged me, taught me a ton of amazing things I didn’t think I could do, showed me how to think positively, and work on my issues myself. At times, her analysis of my pain bordered on prescient, and we always made progress, even when a way forward was unthinkable to me. Kendra always amazed me with her dedication, support, generosity, and passion for teaching. I feel I will benefit from the things I learned for the rest of my life, and I am truly grateful.”
I can do back bends. Even with my hefty 6’3″ 280 body, Kendra had the know how and the experience to make me feel safe and utilize the proper props I could easily use at home to continue my practice on my own and after 6 months I’m down to a more manageable 230#. Kendra infuses her skills and spirit as an artist into her work as a Yoga teacher. Her notes are precise and several months later I can easily follow her illustrations of poses from sequences taught long ago. Kendra has changed my life in ways unimaginable. Not only is she my Yoga teacher, she is my counselor and trusted friend. I can’t find enough words to describe how much its been worth to me. Priceless. Thanks Kendra!!”
“Kendra Renzoni is a true teacher and student of Yoga with all its components. She is gentle, smart, energetic and kind. She has an infectious laugh and spirit. Her classes are beginner to intermediate and above. She doesn’t want anyone to limit themselves, but is aware of limitations! She is awesome!”
– L. B. C.